It's Time To End The Illegal Israeli Blockade Of Gaza.
WE SAIL FOR A JUST FUTURE FOR PALESTINE.
Videos from our Malaysian contingent of the 2018 Gaza Freedom Flotilla:
2011 US Boat to gaza
The 2011 U.S. Boat To Gaza: The Audacity of Hope
- Democracy Now report by Hany Masoud and Aaron Mate
- Voyage wrap up by Reporters’ and Alice Walker
- Interview with Former Israeli Air Force Pilot Yonatan Shapira
- Scott Sayare in the NYTimes
- Audacity of Hope captain arguing with the Greek Coast Guard
- Audacity of Hope Stopped at sea
- Statements by passengers including activist Alice Walker and Holocaust survivor Hedy Epstein
— We Inform Americans
The American media and politicians do not provide Americans with the basic facts about Gaza. Most Americans don’t know that most of Gaza is children or that Gazans can’t get sufficient food or medicine, etc.
— We Host Events
We tour the United States to speak to groups about the situation in Gaza and our activities. During these events we also ask for donations to fund the next boat(s) with the intention of breaking the blockade.
— We Respond To Gaza
Freedom Flotillas sail at the request of civil society groups in Gaza that wish for more international attention to the disastrous effects of the illegal Israel blockade on Gaza. (See other projects in OUR APPROACH section below)
— We Challenge The Blockade
We send one boat or a flotilla of boats on a periodic basis. The reason the Berlin wall fell was because a movement of people stood for freedom. Boats to Gaza are part of such a movement.
— We Raise Awareness
The Freedom Flotillas have been boarded and pirated by the Israeli Navy in international waters. US Boats to Gaza works to highlight how this illegal activity is committed to protect the oppression of human beings.
— We Build Hope
Approximately 1 million children depend on us. It is our duty as human beings to stand for their rights. It is our duty as Americans to hold our government accountable for its complicity in these crimes.
— We Fight Israel's Crimes In Court
The Freedom Flotilla takes Israeli authorities to court for stealing Freedom Flotilla boats and killing passengers. The FFC and participants have filed cases in Israel, the United States and submitted a case to the International Criminal Court.
Freedom Flotillas sail at the request of civil society groups in Gaza that wish for more international attention to the disastrous effects of the illegal Israel blockade on Gaza. The Freedom Flotilla has had projects including:
- Sailing boats regularly to challenge the illegal Israeli blockade of Gaza;
- See pictures of the Free Gaza Movement’s successful FREE GAZA and LIBERTY boats reaching Gaza in 2008!
- Constructing a cargo boat (Gaza’s Ark) in Gaza to attempt to sail out of Gaza with goods for export;
- Providing fishing materials for Gaza fishers; and
- Commissioning short documentaries on life of Gaza with young Gaza journalists with the We Are Not Numbers group including:
Beach In Gaza
Beach in Gaza welcoming the Women’s boat. The boat was pirated by the Israeli Navy.
Freedom Is The Key to a New Future for Palestinian Children
We need to continue to shine a light on the violations of human rights for Gazans, especially its children.
Waiting On The Women’s Boat To Gaza
Inspiring hope and attention to human rights violations.